Montreal, Canada: September 26-30, 2018
September 26-30, 2018
Discover why this French-speaking city is considered the cultural capital of Canada, and is a cosmopolitan celebration of Quebecois style. Join artists Joanna Pinsky and Jill King to venture back in time and experience Montreal’s European flavor as we traverse cobblestone streets to explore the grand buildings of Vieux-Montreal. Enjoy the unique beauty of this
city, set on an island in the Saint Lawrence River and named after Mt. Royal, the triple-peaked hill at its heart. Then jump into its vibrant presence as we explore contemporary art in outstanding museums and get an inside view of Montreal through visits to artists’ studios, galleries and private collections. Find out why Montreal is drawing artists from other parts of Canada, Europe and the U.S.A. Enjoy time to relax and sample a great variety of international cuisineranging from elegant Quebecois-French and Pan-Asian dishes to the famous French Canadian Poutine and the local popular bagel.
- Vieux-Montreal and the exceptionally beautiful Notre-Dame Basilica founded in 1656
- Montreal’s outstanding murals with a local tour guide
- The world renowned Montreal Botanical Gardens
- The “underground city,” 30 miles of heated shopping
- The Montreal Museum of Fine Arts and the Musée d’art contemporain de Montréal (Museum of Contemporary Art)
- The exciting art at local artists’ studios, galleries and private collections
More details coming soon!
Contact email@example.com or call 847.328.9222 with any questions!